- Please take extra care when wearing and storing your Maria.H jewellery as each piece is delicate.
- Avoid contact with nail polish removers, perfume, body lotions, harsh chemicals like household cleaners, hairspray as they create abrasions and reduce the lustre for the materials.
- Avoid wearing while gardening or performing sports activities.
- Never go swimming while wearing your jewellery as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- We recommend wearing gold plated jewellery on an occasional basis, that way you will enjoy them for much longer.
- Please take extra care of these beautiful gemstones. Stones are delicate and could get damaged if knocked or dropped.
- Each stone is one of a kind and has unique inclusions. These inclusions are not faults in the stones they are part of nature.
- After wearing a piece of jewellery place your jewels in a pouch or in a jewellery box and keep in a dry place.
- GOLD PLATED AND STAINLESS STEEL
Frequent cleaning is recommended to maintain its beauty. Wipe your jewellery carefully with a soft jewellery cloth to keep it clean and free of elements which oxidise. Maria recommends using a jewellery polishing cloth.
- STERLING SILVER
Keep silver jewellery away from harsh chemicals like household cleaning fluids as they create abrasions and reduce the lustre of the metal. Cleaning silver jewellery is best done with a professional jewellery cleaning product. Thoroughly dry your silver jewellery after exposure to water.